Tags : :
As Salaamu Alaikum,
Just wanted to start this thread in case people had question regarding the last class as well as beyond this class.
I have several things -
1) Where can I get a good recipe for Thareed? :)
2) Where can I get more information about Hijamah, regarding how to do it, etc.?
3) Does the issue of recieving compensation for Hijamah being disliked cross into other virtous deeds? Meaning, is it allowed for one to say, for example, help the elderly for the reward from Allah (swt) but also ask to get compensated for it? Or is that disliked?
4) About the hadeeth narrated by Ibn Abi Awfa (r) - so Rasool Ullah (s) used to do actions which we do in Hajj (as that of Safa & Marwah) during his time in Makkah? Or is this hadeeth talking about a different period in Rasool Ullah (s)'s life?
5) This is a bit unrelated, but since we talked about these tyrant today - and we made dua in specific for the Rebels to be given victory against Ghaddafi (Ameen) - What in your opinion, Shaykh, is the ruling on some of these tyrants with regards to their deen? Have they committed Riddah, which would allow such rebellion, or is it otherwise? (I have heard from different Shuyookh that they indeed have committed Riddah through their actions, but some people I have heard continue to maintain that they are Muslim and not to be rebelled against.) What is your opinion on this Shaykh? I understand if you do not respond to this.
6) And lastly, again by giving us 'General 'Ijazah of Musnad/Sunan ad-Darimi' (in what we have not heard) what does that entail...and what does that exactly mean, in effect?
May Allah (swt) have mercy on you Shaykh, and may He (swt) grant you and all of us the blessing of being united in Jannatul Firdaus one day. Good luck in Malaysia, and Indonesia - and especially in Yemen. I pray that Allah (swt) protects you, and grants you a safe journey.