Tags : :
Assalamualaykum Dear Sisters
As we enjoy the things Allah has made permissable for us, and we nowadays have the leisure of being able to eat out and travel.
I thought that maybe we could start off a halal thread here, where we state what restaurant serves zabihah halal food.
I must place some conditions though.
I was thinking about the criteria and due to cautiousness I prefer posting refined details about such places
1) State Restaurant
2)Which country/city it is located
3) Are the owners Muslim? Do they pray salah? do they have beards? Hijab?
4) What country is the meat slaughtered in? Is it slaughtered in a Majority Muslim country? or is the meat imported from Brazil?
5) Do you know the details of where the meat was slaughtered or processed?
6) Are you the vendor that supplies the meats?
7) Can you get a local trustworthy scholar to testify that the meat is 100% halal - please also state Madhab.
8) Can you leave your CA forum contact info so you can be asked any further inquiries?
This is not to make halal and haram hard, but it helps for anyone who wants to eat 100% halal without any doubt as this is a forum frequently accessed by students of knowledge and scholars, eating halal is a part of the deen and one of the symbols of being a muslim. This is a good place for resourceful infrmation, and please dont take all posts as definately true without contacting the person directly
And Allah knows best